Back Taxes - Unfiled Tax Returns

Help with Back TaxesAre you feeling overwhelmed at the idea of filing your delinquent tax returns? Do you fear you may owe the IRS more money than you can afford to pay all at once? Stop worrying and take action by contacting Federal Tax Advocates, LLC. Falling behind on filing your taxes can happen to anyone and we can help anyone get up to date. We understand you may be concerned that locating and organizing past tax records will be difficult but qualified tax professionals like us will walk you through the process and make it easier than you think.

If you do owe the IRS back taxes there are several tax relief options available, but you must file your back taxes first, and then apply for an installment agreement, penalty abatement or other form of tax relief. First we’ll assist you in collecting any W-2's, 1099's, mortgage interest statements and other documentation needed to complete your back tax returns. Then we’ll prepare and file your taxes, being careful to take advantage of any deductions available. If needed, we’ll mediate the situation with the IRS to minimize your tax debt, set up a payment plan and reduce or eliminate any penalties incurred from your late filing.

Tax Preparation Services You Can Trust

At Federal Tax Advocates, LLC we are experienced tax professionals who care about each one of our clients and take pride in helping them get a clean slate with the IRS. Call us at 1-855-5FEDTAX (855-533-3829) today to learn more now or request a free initial consultation through our website. We provide income tax preparation and tax resolution services to individuals and businesses in the local South Florida area.

Tax Preparation and Tax Planning Services

In order for us to help you resolve your situation with the IRS, we use our vast experience in Tax issues at the individual and business levels. This experience includes Tax Return Preparation, Tax Planning and Financial Planning, among others.


  • Federal Tax Returns
  • Puerto Rico State Tax Returns
  • U.S. Citizens/ Residents Living Abroad
  • Taxation of Non-Residents
  • US Residents with Income from US and/ or Foreign Sources
  • Taxation of US Citizens Moving from or to U.S. Possessions - Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Taxation of Investments & Retirement Plans
  • Expatriates Tax Returns
  • Tax Planning for U.S. Residents/ Non U.S. Citizens


  • Federal Corporate Income Tax Return
  • State Corporate Income Tax Return
  • LLC
  • S Corporations